Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas! I hope all of you had the best Christmas this year i couldn’t wait to get on here as soon as i returned home from my family, to share with you what was on my list and what i received this year! Most years we end up spending at least anywhere from 1- 2,000 on the kids and including ourself, but this year we tried to budget ourselves better so we will be able to put that money back for vacations to Disney and such and we plan on getting new cars at some point, but our kids still had the best Christmas and got everything they had hoped for! As for me i got a few things i asked for and i was so happy, i am so thankful to have such a great husband and family, i always feel so loved and i thank them everyday for that! So here is a quick list of the roundup i wanted to share with you before Christmas comes to an end tonight! Feel free to take this list with you and grab some of these things while you can, i know i will be too, starting with that RM black and white scarf, I’m so obsessed with it still! They say if you can’t stop thinking about it then just buy it! 🙂
- Wool Cashmere habitat Sweater I wanted this because i think a classic gray sweater is needed for any wardrobe and i love that it is cashmere! So soft
- T3 Twirl Convertible Curling Iron this is a necessity at its finest! Im in need of new hair products and I’ve heard such good things on this curling iron!
- Shimmer Asymmetrical Midi Skirt (Similar) i was wanting this skirt so bad! I’m loving all things with stars on them right now and i thought this was the cutest, however it sold out super fast so i linked a similar color of another!
- Floral Burnout Waisted Jumpsuit This Jumpsuit screams Winter! If you know me you know i started on the jumpsuit trend this fall and i think this would be so cute to wear to those holiday parties!
- This cardigan looks so cozy and cute! I’ve had my eye on it for a while and I’m hoping it goes on sale soon, i love all the free people oversized pieces and this cardigan would be so cute for all of winter Free People Low Tide Cardigan
- Sunglasses are always my favorite accessory besides purses and i love the silver glitter on these frames! I’m all bout a bold statement and these scream fabulous, i dint get these for christmas so it looks like they are now on my summer wish list! Gucci Silver Havana Sunglasses
- Another Cozy sweatshirt right here thats why its called the Cozy Karma!
- This Gucci Marmont Camera bag (black) was at the TOP of the list however since i told you we were on a budget, well it had to wait on it so it might be a upcoming anniversary present for next year! we will see 😉
- Im in major need of a new scent, I’m currently rotating back and forth between Dior J’adore and Dolce and Gabbanna light blue and this Tom Ford Noir scent stopped me one day in the store! Its so good, i didn’t get this one for christmas but i did get the Tory Burch scent so i can’t wait to use it!
- Pretty Statement earrings i originally picked these multicolor pretties out for christmas but then they went out of stock so I’m replacing them with these Crystal mesh drop earrings i love the way they dangle down!
- That black and white scarf i keep talking about yes need this RM Skinny tassel scarf! It will go so good with all my winter jackets.
- The Kalinka Maxi Dress from Anthropologie, i choose this for my list because i thought it would be a good gift for now and for into summer! I love the pleated details on it and its so classy! Definitely worth the $$
- The Golden Goose Superstar Sneakers , these were also at the top of my list and my wonderful hubby came through on these! He was probably tired of me talking about them for the last 5 months lol, but they are so good and I’m so happy he got me the gold ones, i can’t wait to break them in for the blog!
Merry Christmas loves, i can’t wait to see what all of you got!