Happy Monday y’all! The next holiday is right around the corner and I have been bouncing around ideas on what would make great gifts for her on Valentine’s Day! A couple days ago I rounded up some of my Valentine’s Day picks to get her! Wether it’s a gift for her or a gift from you to you, these picks are budget friendly and sure to make her smile while being in style ☺️ I linked it to like to know it so you can follow along with the links below or simply shop it here too with liketoknowit http://liketk.it/2qb5w
1. My first pick is this awesome mint blue sweater by Topshop, i mean can we talk about how pretty that color is for a comfy sweater! and the tie details around the sleeve are too cute
2. Next, are these Steve Madden Pom Sneakers I have had my eye on these for a good while! and they could make the perfect gift! They are so cute, plus anything with fur has my name written all over it. These would be super cute with leggings too.
3. Any girl is always in need of new makeup! you can never have enough makeup and this Tom Ford lipgloss is amazing! it also comes in 9 other colors!
4. This David Yurman bead bracelet will have that girl totally in all heart eyes! I would like one for myself, the teal is my favorite but it also comes in 5 other colors!
5. Number 5! this is my absolute top of the top pick to get that girl of yours! I’m so in love with this Diamond hoop ring , its perfect! I will be saving up for this one for sure!
6. These Tassel earrings from Baublebar are so cute! (well i think anything with tassels are cute) but these are so affordable and make a cute little extra gift to go with something bigger to get her. They’re only $34
7.Its never to early to start getting gifts to use for summer time and I’m sure that gal of yours can always use a new pair of shades. These tortoise pink and black sunnies by Gentle Monster are so stylish, and if pink isn’t her color they make them in purple and ivory!
8. My final picks for that perfect gift to get her are the super trendy Alo moto leggings, I have been looking at these for weeks, they are perfect and i know any girl would love to add these to her closet. (I have to say i will be getting this for myself this week)
Also monograms will make any girl fall in love so i think that this Y- necklace will be perfect for that girly girl or a perfect gift with those new initials of hers ( if your a newly wed couple) Its very simple and classic and can come in both gold and silver….. Stay tuned for my valentine’s day gift guide for HIM, that i will be working on and posting soon!